Read more and learn about the templates and other helpful tools you’ll receive with your purchase.
Accounting for Real Estate Agents
In addition to simple explanations of every function, the book provides actual templates and other tools you need to keep records – easier and more inexpensively than ever! If you wish to continue to do your accounting with paper and pencil, you’ll be able to do it easier, too, because you’ll be able to print out PDF documents for every function. Just fill them in and file them!
With the purchase of your e-book, you’ll also receive the following:
- A basic overview of accounting and finance principles that will give you a solid foundation of important terminology and financial practices
- Detailed instructions and important tips on how to best use QuickBooks, Quicken, Microsoft Excel, or paper and pencil methods to set up a quick and easy accounting system
- Guidance on dozens of expenses normally incurred by real estate agents. The detailed expenses can be used to make even more tax deductions — and save you even more money
- Transferable Excel, Quicken, QuickBooks and PDF accounting templates that are available for you to download and use immediately to help you save time and stay organized
- Helpful screenshots of commonly used functions so you can see how to proceed correctly
You must have QuickBooks, Quicken, Microsoft Office Excel and/or Adobe installed on your computer
This book is sold electronically. The purchase of this book is non-refundable.
email the author with your comments or questions
Please, remember you must have QuickBooks® installed on your computer. Are you using Australia, Canada, Mac, UK, Online or other International QuickBooks version? Click here to read…