Read more and learn about the templates and other helpful tools you’ll receive with your purchase – plus 60 minutes of free consulting by the author.
Guide to Financial and Property Management for Condominiums, Homeowners’ Associations, and Co-Operative Housing
Until now, such associations had to rely on an expensive suite of software. Gita shows you how to integrate all the functions efficiently and inexpensively. The 113 screen shots demonstrate clearly how to implement all the functions.
With the purchase of your book, you’ll:
- Receive a customized QuickBooks template that eliminates manual setup and enables you to get started right away
- A customized community association chart of accounts
- Detailed instructions on creating new budgets
- Practical advice and detailed explanations for tracking all funds coming in or going out
- Instructions on keeping notes associated with declarant, individual members and tenants
- Detailed instructions for managing assessments and violations
- Detailed instructions for all aspects of financial management,including loans and credit lines
- Sample reports for board members
email the author with your comments or questions
Please, remember you must have QuickBooks® installed on your computer.
Limited Time Offer
Purchase now and Get 60 Minutes of Free Consulting by the Author.
Please, remember you must have QuickBooks® installed on your computer. Are you using Australia, Canada, Mac, UK, Online or other International QuickBooks version? Click here to read…
- Weight: 4 lb
- Width: 9.5 in
- Depth: 2 in
- Height: 10.75 in