The most common questions our clients ask are covered below.
What’s your return policy?
When you purchase a book authored by Gita Faust, it is a proprietary document protected by copyright and may not be reproduced without the written permission of the author.
All returns, exchanges, and price adjustments must be made in the country of original purchase.
There are no refunds on e-books and courses. After we give you access to videos and downloadable files are not refundable.
We follow the following policies regarding returns and refunds:
- All books are shipped with a delivery confirmation.
- Customers must request permission to return a book and obtain a refund within 5 days of delivery.
- After receiving an authorization, we should receive the book within 3 days with tracking number.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- Electronically devilered books, courses, ebooks are not refundable.
- Once you have access to the portal, videos, and downloadable files then the book and course are non-refundable.
- User Consulting, Training and Support Contracts are non-refundable.
- Delivery fees, taxes, or any other fees are non-refundable.
Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions.